VA Caribbean Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, February 4, 2020 8:15 AM AST
The VA Caribbean Healthcare System informs that the Main Hospital and all Satellite Clinic are operational.
The VA Caribbean HCS has established a Family Support Call Center Hotline: 787-641-4591 or email the email@example.com for support on health care question or concerns.
Veterans who require immediate urgent care services can call the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center at 1-877-741-3400 for 24/7 support.
This service is not to be confused with emergency services. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
A Major Disaster has been declared on January 16, 2020 - Puerto Rico Earthquakes (DR-4473) | If you reside in the affected municipalities San Sebastian, Ponce, Peñuelas, Guayanilla, Guanica, Yauco, Lares, Adjuntas, Villalba, Jayuya, Utuado, Lajas, Cabo Rojo, Maricao, San German, and Corozal, you can apply for assistance at https://www.disasterassistance.gov/.
|San Juan VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Arecibo VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Ceiba Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Comerio Rural Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Guayama Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Mayaguez Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Ponce Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|St. Croix Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|St. Thomas Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Utuado Rural Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Vieques Rural Clinic||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-877-741-3400
- Change Your Appointment: (787) 641-4591
- Media Inquiries: 1-787-641-7582 x31930 or 787-679-8682
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-877-737-8820
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-877-741-3400
- Family Support Call Center: 787-641-4591
- National Hurricane Center