VA Caribbean Healthcare System
Comerio Rural Outpatient Clinic
The¬†Comerio Clinic is a Satellite of the San Juan VA Medical Center, and was established in¬†October 8, 2010¬†to improve access to Primary Care services for veterans in¬†Comerio and and the surrounding municipalities. We currently provide a variety of services:
- Primary Care
- Preventive Health Care
- Care of Chronic Conditions
- Phlebotomy/Laboratory Testing
- Elegibility /Enrollment
- Means Test Clinic
- Fee Basis
- Realease of Information
- Veterans Identification
- Prescriptions:¬†Prescriptions processed in our main¬†facility, through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Please note that this is not a Community Based¬†or Outpatient clinic¬†and¬†does not have emergency rooms. In case of emergency, it is advisable to contact 911 or a hospital based emergency room.
Take the PR-2 W, Merge onto PR-2 O, Turn left onto PR-839 (PR-839 is 0.1 miles past PR-167 S¬†If you reach the end of PR-2 O you've gone a little too far)¬†Turn slight right onto PR-167 S/Avenida Ramon Luis Rivera. Stay straight to go onto PR-167 S/Avenida Ramon Luis Rivera. Turn slight right onto PR-828 N.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Thursday¬†7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday¬†8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
There is no physician on duty on Fridays