VA Caribbean Healthcare System
Vieques Rural Outpatient Clinic
The Vieques Clinic is a Satellite of the San Juan VA Medical Center, and was established in January 29, 2011 to improve access to Primary Care services for veterans in Vieques. We currently provide a variety of services:
- Primary Care
- Preventive Health Care
- Care of Chronic Conditions
- Phlebotomy/Laboratory Testing
- Elegibility /Enrollment
- Means Test Clinic
- Fee Basis
- Realease of Information
- Veterans Identification (VIC)
- Prescriptions: Prescriptions processed in our main facility, through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Please note that this is not a Community Based or Outpatient clinic and does not have emergency rooms. In case of emergency, it is advisable to contact 911 or a hospital based emergency room.
The Vieques Rural Clinic is located at Centro de Salud Familiar Susana Centeno
- Free on premises
- Monday and Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30am -4:00pm
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 2:00pm
There is no physician on duty on Monday, Tuesday and Friday